Solution Support Engineer/Post-Sales Support
Company: Tech Search
Posted on: July 21, 2018
Global enterprise software firm is seeking an enthusiasticandmotivatedindividualtojoinIts Global Customer Support team supporting customers and partners across multiple Regions and geographies with the following duties:
- Manage technical and application issues from customers and partners within the Support System on a daily basis,including verifying issues,isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue where possible.
- Provide technical support on automating processes to customers, partners, sales engineers and post-sales consultants via telephone, email, web and where required, on-site visits whilst promoting there commended best practice as created by Company; an expert in the use of the Company product and in the creation of an enterprise class digital workforce within client organizations.
- Reproduce product behavior to determine the root-cause of the problem and to find work-around and solutions.
- Ability to ensure actions are followed-up in a timely manner with attention to detail.
- Ability to deal with difficult customer situations.
- Coordinate with other teams to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving product defects.
- Author,edit,publish and maintain an on-line knowledge base of known issues/solutions.
- Responsibilities will involve troubleshooting, analyzing technical problems and working with customers and Company developer store solve technical and application roadblocks.You will ensure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper resource store solve in a timely fashion.**Full training will be provided on the company's software solution and delivery approach. Successful candidates will possess the following skills and experience:
- Strong Windows administration skills with the ability to diagnose Windows system issues using the Windows Event Viewer logs. In-depth knowledge and ability to troubleshoot currently supported Windows operating systems(servers and clients).
- 4+ years of industry experience in supporting enterprise software components.
- .NET/C# development background. Comprehensive understanding of Microsoft technologies.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of virtualization technologies and cloud platforms(e.g. Citrix,VMware,Hyper-V,Amazon AWS, MicrosoftAzure,IBMCloud,GoogleCloud).
- Experience implementing/deploying enterprise software.
- Development of SQL queries
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to methodically solve business and technical problems using innovative approaches.
- Proven experience working with virtualization products(VMWare,Citrix) and both private and public(AWS,Azure)cloud technologies.
- Thorough understanding of TCP/IP networks and security,LAN/WAN communication and configurations.
- Previous experience with automation and/or orchestration tools a plus.
- A willingness to travel to customer sites (about 40%). Visit us at or on Glassdoor , LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , or Instagram For more details on this role contact:Amy Alvarez, Director, Talent Acquisition, , Linium is a proud winner of Inavero's 2018 Best of Staffing-- Client Award & named by Forbes as one of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, by choice, Linium will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law. Walk In's Always Welcome! - provided by Dice Solution Support Engineer
Keywords: Tech Search, Pflugerville, Solution Support Engineer/Post-Sales Support, Sales, Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!