Company: World Class Property Company
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Day Porter/GroundskeeperWorld Class Property Company is seeking
to hire Day Porter/Groundskeeper personnel to join its growing
Property Services team. This position requires the individual to
work closely with the Property Manager and Facilities Manager. Must
be comfortable working alone in a tenant's space, and with the
facilities team on larger projects.Job functions and duties
include, and are not limited to:
- Completes work orders of various types including, but not
limited to electrical, plumbing, HVAC, drywall, painting,
appliances and make ready repairs
- Maintains landscaping by mowing, weed eating, blowing, picking
- Perform day porter duties including emptying trash, wiping
tables and chairs in the lobby, cleaning floors, dusting, etc.
- Performs preventative maintenance and general repairs of the
building's exterior and interior systems either solely or as an
- Report time spent, document notes, and take photos of repairs
completed, all through software/mobile device.
- Ability to lift tools, building materials, etc., which weigh up
to 50 lbs. constantly, 50-75 lbs. frequently, and 75-100 lbs.
- Ability to work in unusual or extreme elements; such as extreme
temperatures, dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, unpleasant odors, and/or
- Ability to stand or walk for a minimum of 8 hours a day
- Ability to work safely from a ladder
- Physical demands include frequent bending, stooping, and
crouchingQualifications and Skills
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Maintenance/Handyman/Landscaping experience
- Strong communication skills as this is a tenant facing position
with heavy customer service needs.
- Spanish speaking is a plusJob Type: Full-time
Keywords: World Class Property Company, Pflugerville , Day Porter, Professions , Pflugerville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!