Optometric Technician/Front Desk
Company: mEYE Vision Care
Posted on: November 19, 2022
mEYE Vision Care is currently accepting applications for the
position of Optometric Technician/Front Desk in our Pflugerville
office. Applicants must be self-motivated, dependable, energetic,
detail-oriented, positive, and have excellent communication
Primary duties include:
* Greeting patients with enthusiasm and a caring attitude.
* Scheduling of patients and answering phones.
* Preparing patients for exams, contact lens training.
* Understanding patients' insurance benefits and being able to
* Checking patients out and dispensing of finished glasses.
* Pretesting patients with auto-refractor and Optos.
* Styling patients and assisting with frame selection and lens
Ability to multi-task is a must! If you are interested in joining a
team focused on delivering an exceptional patient experience we'd
like to hear from you. We are willing to train the right
If this position sounds like something you may be interested in,
please respond with your resume, salary requirements, and
Job Type: Full-time (preferred) or Part-time
1 year experience preferred
Salary: Starting at $15.00 / hour
* Store Discounts
* Monday to Thursday with occasional Fridays
* Day shift
* 8-10 hour shift
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
To keep our employees and patients as safe as possible, we are
requiring masks, limiting patient influx, and disinfecting the
office after each patient. Frames are disinfected after trying
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Ophthalmology: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: mEYE Vision Care, Pflugerville , Optometric Technician/Front Desk, Professions , Pflugerville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!