Production Associate // 6:00am - 3:30pm
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Company History/Info Fathom is one of the largest digital
manufacturing platforms offering on-demand manufacturing in North
America.?With more than 90 large-platform industrial-grade 3D
printing machines and a national footprint with more than 450,000
square feet of manufacturing capacity across?12?facilities, Fathom
seamlessly blends in-house capabilities across plastic and metal
additive technologies, CNC machining, injection molding & tooling,
urethane casting,?sheet metal fabrication,?and design and
engineering.? With over 50 years of industry experience, Fathom is
at the forefront of the?Industry?4.0 digital manufacturing
revolution serving clients in the technology, defense, aerospace,
medical, automotive and IOT sectors. Fathom's extensive
certifications include ISO 9001:2015, ISO 9001:2015 Design, ISO
13485:2016, AS9100:2016, NIST 800-171 and ITAR. Production
Associate Position Summary: Responsible for assembling a product or
components of a product and finishing the product through priming,
lamination, gluing, sanding, trimming, glazing, and other
processes. May perform all tasks conducted by the team in the
assembly process and rotate through all or most of them, rather
than being assigned to a specific task on a permanent basis.
Production Associate Key Responsibilities:
- Process work orders per customer requirements.
- Finish parts by priming, laminating, gluing, sanding, trimming,
glazing, and other post-production processes.
- Set-up and clean work areas.
- Properly mix materials per order requirements.
- Work to a high-quality standard.
- Safely operate and maintain spray and mixing equipment.
- Communicates and collaborates with team members and other
organizational functions in the sharing of information and solving
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Production Associate Qualifications/Requirements:
- High School Diploma or General Education (GED) required.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Knowledge of hand tools and other equipment.
- Flexible, ability to work in a fast-pace team environment.
- Self-motivated and able to take responsibility Ability to
communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with advanced
interpersonal communication skills 6:00 am to 3:30 pm
Keywords: FATHOM, Pflugerville , Production Associate // 6:00am - 3:30pm, Professions , Pflugerville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!