Company: Sodexo Frontline
Posted on: May 20, 2023
Location: US-TX-PFLUGERVILLESystem ID: 963976Category:
FacilitiesEmployment Status: Full-TimeUnit Name: IR AUSTIN LABOR -
WAREHOUSETarget Hourly Rate: $40k-45k/yrUNIT DESCRIPTIONJoin the
largest Convenience Services company in the region!Connecting Food,
People and Technology Every DayOur Product Transporter performs a
variety of tasks in connection with moving products & materials
between the central branch to distribution depot facilities. We
offer hands-on training to ensure you're empowered with the
knowledge, skills and tools needed to be successful in your role.
No CDL required, 5-day work week. This role supports our warehouse
and distribution operations. Position: Transport DriverStatus:
FulltimeSchedule: M-F 40/hrsLocation: Austin, TXCompensation:
- Picks, packs and loads totes onto transport truck.
- Safely drives company vehicle transporting products & materials
to assigned company distribution centers; unloads and checks in
- Must be able to lift and move inventory around the warehouse
and depot utilizing pallet jacks and other equipment as needed.
- Performs quality temperature checks on food items, beverages
- Performs safety inspection of vehicle/equipment.
- Maintains a clean and organized route vehicle.
- Maintains professional appearance and attitude while performing
responsibilities.What we offer: At Sodexo, we believe every
employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our
overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you
maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision
insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off,
financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee
assistance program and other discounts. We are committed to your
growth and development with Sodexo. We provide career planning and
professional advancement opportunities for all our employees.Click
here for more information about .#in #cbPosition SummaryA Driver,
Goods/Materials/Passengers will safely operate Company vehicles to
deliver goods, materials and/or passengers. This position may also
assist in general warehouse duties such as stocking and retrieving
package and bulk containers and general cleaning. The general
responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but
Sodexo may identify other responsibilities of the position. These
responsibilities may differ among accounts, depending on business
necessities and client requirements.General Responsibilities:
- Drives a company vehicle to transport personnel, visitors
and/or customers, and goods/materials.
- Delivers, loads, and unloads products, food and/or equipment as
- May store or install delivered items.
- Maintains a driver's log and presents billing forms to
- Collects receipts and follows all Sodexo and client policies as
well as those of all regulatory agencies.
- Makes minor repairs to vehicle(s) to keep them in good working
- Oversees the appearance, operation, maintenance, and servicing
of the vehicle.
- May serve as a courier, delivering packages, documents, and
- Complies with all Sodexo HACCP policies and procedures.
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as
assigned.Qualifications & Requirements
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
- Maturity of judgment and behavior.
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
- Maintains a positive attitude.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule helpful.
- Must comply with any dress code requirements.
- Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent work experience.
- 0 to 2 years of transportation related work
- Presents self in a highly professional manner to others and
understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments
with professionalism and respect.
- Maintains a professional relationship with all coworkers,
vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers, and
- Ability to use a computer.
- Basic food-handling skills.License/Qualifications:
- Valid state driver's license required.
- May require commercial license, depending on vehicle type
and/or state law.Physical Requirements:
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and the ability to adjust focus, with or without
- Significant walking or other means of mobility.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time
(up to 8 hours).
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently
lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds.Working
Conditions (may add additional conditions specific to defined work
- Generally, in an indoor setting, however, may supervise outside
activities and events.
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, weekends, and
extended hours as business dictates.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
primarily in a controlled, temperate environment; however, may be
exposed to heat/cold during support of outside activities.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to
loud.Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
employer.Benefits EligibilityFull Time Benefits: At Sodexo, we
believe every employee should have the resources to be their best.
As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed
to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental
and vision insurance. Eligible employees can enroll in their
benefits, which will be effective beginning on their first day with
Sodexo. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial
and savings programs and access to our employee assistance program
and other discounts (eligibility varies by unit and may not be
available to all employees).PI216545353
Keywords: Sodexo Frontline, Pflugerville , Product Transporter, Other , Pflugerville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...