Part Time Installation Team Member - Pflugerville TX 78660
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Installation Team Member (Installation Merchandiser)The
Installation Team Member (or Installation Merchandiser) is a
part-time position that performs installation and occasional
service work in the Hallmark department of various retail stores.
To view the Installation Team Member Career Profile video: Click
Here This is your opportunity to represent the world's best-known
greeting card brand and develop retailer relationships in your
community. Hallmark provides paid training, paid travel time and
mileage reimbursement between stores and access to a variety of
corporate discounts. There are three major components of this
- Department Remodels and Resets:
- You will be a part of an installation team and work on
activities to include, but not limited to, building Hallmark
fixtures, moving card departments, installing new stores, store
relocations, and card department remodels.
- Typically you will receive at least a 2-week notice for
- Work is typically scheduled Monday through Friday during day
hours. Some installation activities may occur during the evening
and overnight hours. Weekend work may be required during major
- Schedules will vary.
- Installations are typically scheduled about two weeks in
advance, when possible.
- There may be weeks where no installation work is needed.
- There may be some installation activities outside your
immediate area. If this occurs, you may be asked to do the
- Carpool with other installation team members
- Stay in a hotel overnight
- Product merchandising: You may be asked to work independently
or with another Hallmark employee to handle product merchandising.
You will use a Hallmark-issued, hand-held mobile device to
replenish, straighten and track inventory of Hallmark products.
This could include products placed inside the Hallmark department
or within other areas of the store.
- Store employee and customer interaction: You must interact in a
professional manner with store employees, store management and
customers while in the store.
- Holiday Support:
- Hallmark's business is season driven. You may be asked to
provide merchandising support during the week prior and after the
following holidays - Valentine's Day, Easter, Mother's Day,
Father's Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- You may be asked to work on the actual holiday for Valentine's
Day, Mother's Day and Father's Day. INSTALLATION MERCHANDISER
- Basic knowledge of using tools like screwdrivers, box cutters,
- Occasional nighttime work and overnight travel PHYSICAL
REQUIREMENTS - All PositionsThis is a physically demanding job that
requires a high level of energy and a sense of urgency. You will be
working on the selling floor as well as in back stockrooms. You
must be able to consistently push, pull, lift, and carry cartons,
merchandise and display fixtures up to 30 pounds throughout the
work day and up to 50 pounds on occasion. You will also be required
to stoop, squat, walk, and stand throughout your work day, and you
may be required to climb stairs and step ladders. REQUIREMENTS -
- Access to a Wi-Fi network and the internet
- Able to operate hand-held technology provided to open and read
documents and interpret information
- Flexibility to work a changing work schedule that may include
an occasional evening or weekend
- Reliable transportation to report to assigned locations as
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Able to read, understand and communicate in English
- At least 18 years of age
- Required to work the week before and the week after major
Keywords: Hallmark, Pflugerville , Part Time Installation Team Member - Pflugerville TX 78660, Other , Pflugerville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!