Assistant Operator Foam Fabrication
Company: PDS Tech, Inc.
Posted on: November 18, 2021
PDS Tech is seeking a Assistant Operator Foam Fabrication for an
open position in Pflugerville, TX -.Responsibilities:
- Position Summary:
- Work as part of a team having responsibility for to help with
- Set up and operate various machines to cut, form, shape, wrap
foam or plastic parts for assembly, storage and shipping. Essential
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to carry out instructions in written, oral or diagram
- Review work orders or job samples to determine components,
settings, and adjustments for machine setup and operational
- Set up and operate a specific production equipment or machinery
(i.e. die cutting machine, skiver, Bruno).
- Monitor production machinery/equipment operation to detect
- Adjust machines as necessary to synchronize speed of machine
- Clean and lubricate machines, conveyors, blades, saws or
- Load or unload material or work pieces into machinery.
Position, adjust and secure material or work pieces against stops
or automatic feeding mechanisms, manually or using tools.
- Machine setup instructions should be posted near the machine,
always ask questions to clarify instructions.
- Responsible for product quality and accuracy.
- Examine work to verify conformance to specifications.
- Inspect products for defects, and measure work pieces to
determine accuracy of machine operation, using tape measure or
other measuring instruments.
- Maintain accurate inventory, production and time keeping
- Enter data into production software.
- Operate all foam machines on the floor and lease assistant foam
fabrication operators and foam assemblers.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Practice personal safety and follow all safety practices and
- Comply with all policies, practices and procedures.
- Report all unsafe activities to management.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental
and company goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Qualifications:Education:
- High school diploma or equivalent. Job Requirements:
- 3 to 6 months or more of experience in a manufacturing
- Experience working in a team environment
- Requires attention to detail and being thorough in completing
- Ability to add and subtract 2 digit numbers and to multiply and
divide with 10s and 100s Physical Requirements:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to lift up to 25 lbs, sit, stand or walk.
- The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance;
stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- The employee must have manual dexterity sufficient to
reach/handle items, work with the fingers, and perceive attributes
of objects and materials.
- The employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Disclaimer: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements, or working
conditions associated with the job.
- While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the
current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to
require that other or different tasks be performed as
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. -PDS Tech,
Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national
origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy,
genetic information, or other legally protected status. Founded in
1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty
staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position PDS
specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace,
Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy
just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of
continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our
employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about
PDS, please visit $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
Keywords: PDS Tech, Inc., Pflugerville , Assistant Operator Foam Fabrication, Other , Pflugerville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!