Do you have the career opportunities as an Inpatient Rehab
Registered Nurse you want in your current role? We have an
exciting opportunity for you to join St. David’s Medical Center, a
facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of
healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At St. David’s Medical Center we want to ensure your needs are
met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and
vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Inpatient Rehab RN like you to
be a part of our team.
The Inpatient Rehab Registered Nurse will assess, plan,
implement and evaluate nursing care for the rehab patient.
- You will perform a complete and accurate nursing
- You will plan comprehensive nursing care for the rehab patient
according to written hospital standards and physician orders.
- You will perform and legibly document nursing care to the rehab
patient in compliance with written physician orders.
- You will evaluate patient care outcomes in an appropriate and
Our inpatient rehabilitation hospital, Austin's first and
largest comprehensive rehabilitation hospital, embodies 64 rooms
over three floors. Our specialties, including amputee, heart
failure/LVAD, Traumatic Brain Injury, Oncology, Stroke/Young
Stroke, and Spinal Cord Injuries (traumatic and non-traumatic).
Nursing skills include IVs, PICC/Central Lines, Trachs, Ports,
LVADs, Wound/Ostomy Care, NG/PEG/JG Tubes, Blood Administration,
Cardiac Medications, etc.
If you are looking for a unit that will take your
knowledge and skill base to the next level, we invite you to apply
for this position.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical
Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates
will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
- 1-3 years experience as a staff
- Bachelor's of Science in Nursing: Preferred
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse
in Texas; If the compact license, Texas license must be obtained
within 90 days of hire: Required
- Current certification from the American Heart
Association as a BLS Health Care provider: Required
- Certification in Rehabilitation Nursing (CRRN):