Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Site Manager will assume ownership for all contracted
services for a high-profile Fortune 500 Company and will be
expected to deliver an exceptional customer experience. This
position will be responsible to lead people, processes and programs
to drive operational excellence in a complex work environment up to
or over 1 million square feet in size. The Site Manager may be
required to work outside of normal business hours. We are looking
for someone who adapts quickly to change and is able to provide
win-win solutions for both the client and ABM. A critical thinker
who uses good judgement to solve problems and one who can
effectively communicate with the client and their team. Bilingual
is preferred (English/Spanish).
- Establishes and maintains exceptional client relationships and
- Responsible for financial budget, labor planning and cost
- Cultivates a strong safety culture to provide a safe work
- Effectively leads and provides direct supervision to the onsite
team across multiple shifts.
- Plans, organizes, and communicates daily operational priorities
and client requests.
- Sets employee expectations, provides training and feedback, and
routinely inspects the facility.
- Collaborates and coordinates with shift leads to ensure
execution of services.
- Manages supply, chemical and equipment usage which includes
- Uses data to proactively seek out operational improvements to
optimize the operation.
- Gathers and maintains required administrative tasks for daily,
weekly or monthly reporting.
- Drives performance management in the areas of, but not limited
to (hiring, expectation setting, performance reviews, terminations,
and uses disciplinary action when necessary).
- Looks for opportunities to increase revenue by providing
additional or periodic services.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent military
- 3-5 years of management experience.
- Experience in facility services or building management.
- Experience in warehouse, distribution center or manufacturing
environment is a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Solid business acumen and basic accounting principles.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must have working knowledge of OSHA safety standards and
- Able to pass ABM's background check process and have a valid
State issued driver's license.
- Previous custodial experience desired.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs., navigate around tight
spaces, walk or stand for a period of 8-10 hours per day in an
environment with variable noise levels, lighting conditions and
Keywords: ABM, Pflugerville , Site Manager, Other , Pflugerville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!