Talent Acquisition Program Manager
Company: RDO Equipment Co.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
This individual will develop long term partnerships with field
leadership and management, educational institutions, community
organizations, and other related groups to create and maintain
Service Technician, Sales Professional, and additional talent
pipelines. This role is responsible for planning and coordination
of talent pipeline programs such as the Access Your Future
Internship Program, emerging apprentice and internship
opportunities, and military and government partnership gateways. In
addition, this role partners with various teams to create, promote,
and implement strategies that attract, recruit, and retain talented
team members at all experience levels for RDO Equipment Co. The
goal for this role is to create and implement long-term strategies
that ensure the organization has access to top talent by
establishing a strong employment brand.
Specific Duties Include:
- Engage Leadership and teams at all levels to identify the
company's Service Technician talent needs and create workforce
plans with metrics to achieve goals.
- Maintain and continue to grow the Access Your Future Service
Internship Program by establishing strong relationships with the
technical schools, industry workforce development boards, high
schools, educators, parents, students, and all other key
- Develop and maintain internship and career pathway
opportunities for sales, parts, management, field support, and
other key organizational roles.
- Create and implement industry-leading practices that support
robust talent pipelines for RDO Equipment Co. from talent
identification to retention.
- Collaborate with various operational and functional
stakeholders such as Marketing, Communications, HR, dealership
locations, etc. to design, plan, and execute on employer branding
- Provide expertise and guidance on social media and other
advertising options for career opportunities.
- Support and train RDO Equipment Co. team members on ways to
engage potential candidates.
- Understand and report on industry trends and how they affect
- Initiate and drive special projects to elevate the recruiting
process and implement creative methods to find top-tier
- Locate and participate in career events to promote career
- Effectively promote career opportunities by demonstrating a
passion for RDO Equipment Co., the culture and community.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work
assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified
in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
- Conduct self in the presence of customers and community to
present a professional image of RDO Equipment Co.
- Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored
training, to develop and advance knowledge base and skill set.
- Participate in all company/location driven communication
efforts, including open book meetings, huddles, department meetings
and other related efforts.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with
peers, management, and support resources, with a constant
commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a
professional and efficient manner.
- Bachelor's Degree required in Human Resources or related
- Minimum of 5-years relevant experience including campus
recruiting, experienced recruiting, and/or related experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in talent sourcing, full cycle
recruiting and employer branding techniques
- Extensive networking experience both in person and
digital/social media platforms.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to articulate
organizational culture and opportunities to stakeholders,
advocates, and candidates.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and applicant tracking
- Prior sales experience and/or training
- Up to 30 - 40% travel required
- (Preferred) Experience and/or knowledge of technical positions
and technical training/educa
Keywords: RDO Equipment Co., Pflugerville , Talent Acquisition Program Manager, Other , Pflugerville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!