Client Service Specialist - Participant Investor Concierge Team
Company: Charles Schwab
Posted on: May 17, 2023
Position Type: RegularYour OpportunityThe Client Service
Specialist role is part of the broader organization of Acquisition
Delivery providing support to multiple business units within
Acquisition Delivery. As a Client Service Specialist for the Schwab
Participant Investor Development Team you will perform operational
and sales support activities with a high level of accuracy.What you
are good at
- Partner with multiple Financial Consultants both onsite and
remote, performing operational activities to support sales
- Demonstrate a passion for customer service and be a positive
role model to colleagues.
- Apply problem solving skills to respond to inquiries including
research items pertaining to 401k & PCRA rollovers, account
restrictions or holds, customer correspondence, audit and call
reviews, product knowledge support, and expanding the client
- Take initiative to identify, participate in, and lead special
projects and assignments.
- Maintain all related files to insure audit readiness and
department accordance with compliance, oversight, and supervision
- Possess a thorough understanding of Schwab's products and
services including paperwork and procedures required for efficient
- Work to become a subject matter expert in operational and sales
support, share this expertise with the FCs, AD CSS and our business
- Research and resolve operational inefficiencies, identify areas
of improvement that will assist our group in reaching team sales
- Collaborate with CSS teams across AD to support the goals of
the enterprise.What you have
- Active and valid FINRA Series 7 is required
- Active and valid FINRA Series 63 (may be obtained within 120
days of employment)
- Active and valid FINRA Series 9/10 (highly preferred)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work-related experience
- Minimum two years of experience in a direct client facing or
operational role required.
- Preferred experience in a retail brokerage environment.
- Basic understanding of brokerage regulations and rules that
govern client accounts.
- Demonstrated experience handling client concerns and issues
with tact and diplomacy.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and effectively as part of a
team, while handling multiple client situations, needs and
inquiries simultaneously. -In addition to the salary range, this
role is also eligible for bonus or incentive opportunities.
Keywords: Charles Schwab, Pflugerville , Client Service Specialist - Participant Investor Concierge Team, Hospitality & Tourism , Pflugerville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...