Registered Nurse Emergency Room
Company: St. David's North Austin Medical Center
Posted on: May 21, 2023
Description IntroductionAre you passionate about the patient
experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for
patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family!
Jump-start your career as a(an) Registered Nurse Emergency Room
today with St. David's North Austin Medical Center.BenefitsSt.
David's North Austin Medical Center, offers a total rewards package
that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our
colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services
and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits
with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto
repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and
preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only
coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) Registered Nurse Emergency Room. We
care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our
colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable
organizations. Apply Today!Job Summary and QualificationsAs an
Emergency Department (ED) Registered Nurse (RN), you will be
responsible for performing assessments, developing a plan of care,
and implementing and evaluating care for assigned patients. You
will collaborate with other healthcare disciplines to refine and
achieve plans of care, and will continually monitor the patient's
physical condition, emotional and social needs.
- You will perform patient assessments and reassessments on a
- You will perform a triage assessment with rapid data collection
related to medical and traumatic emergencies
- You will assess injury causation and assure neglect or abuse is
reported to the appropriate agency for intervention
- You will formulate a plan of care with interdisciplinary team
members, including expected outcomes for each assigned patient
- You will properly verify, document, and administer
- You will provide health care teaching to patients and families
along with appropriate documentation
- You will evaluate the patient's progression towards attainment
of outcomes, and document the effectiveness of interventionsWhat
qualifications you will need:
- Registered Nurse
- Basic Cardiac Life Support, or BCLS Instructor
- Advanced Cardiac Life Spt, or ACLS Instructor must be obtained
within 60 months of employment start date
- Emergency Nurse Pediatric Cour must be obtained within 1 year
of employment start date
- Advanced Trauma Care for Nurse, or Trauma Nursing Core Course,
or TNCC Instructor must be obtained within 1 year of employment
- NIH Stroke Scale must be obtained within 60 days of employment
- Associate Degree, or Bachelors DegreeThis role requires you to
be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or
federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption
is approved).St. David's North Austin Medical Centeris a
multi-specialty hospital in Texas with more than360 beds. The
facility is home toSt. David's Children's Hospital,St. David's
Women's Center of Texasfeaturing a Level III NICU, a Kidney
Transplant Center, and theTexas Institute for Robotic Surgery.
Additional services offered at this medical center include 24-hour
emergency care, heart and vascular care, neurology and
neurosurgery, rehabilitation services, and inpatient and outpatient
surgery.St. David's North Austin Medical Center is part of St.
David's HealthCare, which is one of the largest healthcare systems
in Texas and the third-largest employer in the Austin area. St.
David's HealthCare was formed through a unique partnership between
HCA Healthcare and two local non-profits - St. David's Foundation
and Georgetown Health Foundation.HCA Healthcare has been recognized
as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies - by the Ethisphere
Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare
spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of
charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
expenses."The great hospitals will always put the patient and the
patient's family first, and the really great institutions will
provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the
individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-FounderIf you are looking for an opportunity that
provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our Registered Nurse Emergency Room opening. We promptly
review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be
contacted for interviews.Unlock the possibilities and apply
today!We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: St. David's North Austin Medical Center, Pflugerville , Registered Nurse Emergency Room, Healthcare , Pflugerville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...