Seasonal Cardiac PCU Registered Nurse at Heart Hospital of Austin
Posted on: May 20, 2023
Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for patients. At Heart Hospital of Austin our nurses set us apart from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an) Seasonal Cardiac PCU Registered Nurse to join our healthcare family.
Heart Hospital of Austin, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
At Heart Hospital of Austin, our nurses play a vital part. We know that every nurses path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to create the career path that fits their life for life and empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our Seasonal Cardiac PCU Registered Nurse opportunity.
Job Summary and Qualifications
As a PCU Registered Nurse (RN), you will be responsible for performing patient assessments, developing a plan of care, and implementing and evaluating care. As a member of the interdisciplinary care team, you will work collaboratively with the other members to assure the safe and accurate delivery of care.
* Ability to formulate an individualized plan of care and revise plan by the patients response to treatment.
* Evaluate plan regularly for effectiveness.
* Communicates appropriately and clearly to Resource Nurse, Team Leader, and Physician.
* Demonstrates knowledge of cardiac monitoring identifies dysrhythmias and treats appropriately based on protocol.
* Able to perform a head-to-toe assessment on all patients per policy.
* Able to monitor hemodynamic status of patient and correctly interpret the results.
* Consults other departments as appropriate to provide an interdisciplinary approach to the patients needs.
* Coordinates and supervises patient care as necessary.
* Other duties as assigned.
* 1-3 years of clinical nursing experience as a Registered Nurse (RN)
* Able to recognize cardiac rhythms preferred
* Associate's degree in Nursing (ADN) from an accredited nursing program
* Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred
License and Certifications
* Current State of Texas Registered Nurse (RN) license or Compact Registered Nursing License. If Compact License Texas license must be obtained within 90 days of hire
* Basic Life Support (BLS) required as per St. Davids Healthcare policy
* Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification required within 90 days of hire
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
, which is part of St. Davids HealthCare, is a 58-bed hospital. We are one of the highest performing card... Please click to view full job description.
Keywords: Confidential, Pflugerville , Seasonal Cardiac PCU Registered Nurse at Heart Hospital of Austin, Healthcare , Pflugerville, Texas
here to apply!