RN / Texas / Permanent / PreOp Nurse Job
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities as a Preoperative Nurse you
want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you
to join our Ambulatory Surgery Division, part of the nation's
leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they
need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as
well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly
customizable. Some of the unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) We are seeking a
Preoperative Nurse for our center to ensure that we continue to
provide patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get
into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that
works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal
addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
We want you to apply now!
Join our team as a Preoperative Nurse in our ambulatory surgery
center. You will be responsible for planning, executing and
evaluating the nursing care rendered preoperatively.
What you will do in this role:
- Prepare your patient's care area adequately before each
- Ensure availability of necessary equipment and supplies for
your patient's procedure
- Conduct a complete physical and psychological assessment while
evaluating your patient's history and diagnostic tests
- Review your patient's charts prior to surgery
- Administer pre-operative medications and intravenous therapy as
- Monitor your patients until transfer to the OR If you are
looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal
growth, we encourage you to apply for our Preoperative Nurse
opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified
candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the
possibilities and apply today!
Qualifications Qualifications you will need:
- Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a PACU or ICU setting;
preferably in an ambulatory surgery center
- Active RN license as required by state of employment.
- Required valid BCLS Certification upon employment. ***online
certification not acceptable
- ACLS requiredWe are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Notice
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking .For questions about your job application or this
site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: HCA., Pflugerville , RN / Texas / Permanent / PreOp Nurse Job, Healthcare , Pflugerville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!