RN / Texas / Permanent / PreOp/PACU Nurse Float Pool Job
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered
care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients
with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your
career as a PACU Nurse today with our Ambulatory Surgery
We want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of
comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some
unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) We are seeking a PACU
Nurse for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all
patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our
industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard
to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like
you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you
to apply now!
We are seeking a PACU Nurse who demonstrates the values of our
company by caring like family. You will ensure safe and effective
nursing care rendered postoperatively until the patient is
dismissed from the facility. With your expertise, our center will
continue its legacy of employing nurses who contribute to the
companys mission and vision.
What you will do in this role:
- Prepare your patients care area adequately and ensure necessary
equipment and supplies and provided
- You will demonstrate proper airway management techniques
- Monitor your patients according to policy (vital signs,
temperature, cardiac, etc.).
- You will exhibit proper technique for insertion, maintenance,
and removal of IV catheters and saline locks
- Perform and document head to toe evaluation of your patients
utilizing an approved scoring system in line with HCA policy and
- Check dressings and/or operative site of your patients and
report abnormalities to the surgeon
- Provide a safe and comforting environment for your patients and
- Ensure your patients meet discharge criteria If you find this
opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our PACU
Nurse opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly
qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our
team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!Qualifications
Qualifications you will need:
- Graduate from an accredited school of professional
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a PACU or ICU setting;
preferably in an ambulatory surgery center.
- Active RN license as required by state of employment.
- Required valid BCLS Certification upon employment. ***online
certification not acceptable.
- ACLS required.
- PALS as required by facility.We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
disability status.Notice Our Company's recruiters are here to help
unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your
candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment
process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or
personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking .For questions about your job application or this
site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: HCA., Pflugerville , RN / Texas / Permanent / PreOp/PACU Nurse Float Pool Job, Healthcare , Pflugerville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!