Environmental Services Supervisor- Pflugerville- Chosen Healthcare
Company: Chosen Healthcare LLC
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Environmental Services Supervisor- Pflugerville- Chosen
Healthcare--Job Summary:The Environmental Services Supervisor is
responsible for assisting with the maintenance of building and
grounds in the best possible condition.------Description:Under the
supervision of the Administrator, the Environmental Services
Supervisor is responsible for day-to-day assistance with Resident
non-medical care needs, including walking through the community
daily, replacing any items that need
- High School Diploma or equivalent ;
- Satisfactory OIG exclusions and background check;
- Satisfactory personal & professional references.
- Valid Driver---s licenseEssential Job Functions:1. Contribute
to Facility efforts to maintain &/or improve quality of care
through the following:--
- Perform duties in a manner that is consistent with respecting
- Report potentially unsafe conditions;
- Serve on designated committees as requested by the
- Attend and actively participate in Facility meetings, such as
payday staff meetings, in-services, & designated committee
- Promote quality assurance;
- Immediately report any suspicion of Abuse, neglect and
misappropriation of resident property to the Director of Nursing,
Charge Nurse or Administrator.
- Contribute to Facility efforts to maintain &/or improve
quality of care through the following: Make weekly inspections of
all housekeeping functions to assure that quality control measures
are continually maintained.
- Assist the housekeeping staff in the development and use of
departmental policies, procedures, equipment, supplies, etc.
- Review the department---s policies, procedure manuals, job
descriptions, etc., at least annually for revisions, and make
recommendations to the Administrator.
- Interpret the department---s policies and procedures to
employees, residents, visitors, government agencies, etc.
- Assume the administrative authority, responsibility, and
accountability of directing the housekeeping department.
- Coordinate housekeeping services and activities with other
related departments (i.e., Dietary, Nursing, Activities,
- Make written oral reports and recommendations to the
Administrator as necessary or required, concerning the operation of
the housekeeping department.2. Miscellaneous
- Maintain conformity to Federal and State Regulations for Long
Term Care Facilities;
- Assist Residents to and from designated smoking area along with
assisting residents while smoking;
- Review and adhere to all Facility Policy and Procedures;
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Administrator and/or
Director of Nursing and Charge Nurse;
- Maintain a clean, professional & neat appearance; comply with
uniform/attire (which includes name tag, appropriate shoes) and
other requirements in accordance with policies and procedures of
Keywords: Chosen Healthcare LLC, Pflugerville , Environmental Services Supervisor- Pflugerville- Chosen Healthcare, Healthcare , Pflugerville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!