RN / Registered Nurse / Texas / Permanent / Critical Care Registered Nurse-Float Pool Job
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
St. Davids HealthCare is excited to announcethat we have launched
our very first system-wide Registered Nurse Float Pool!
What does this mean?Austin Float Pool nurseswill have the
opportunity to gain experience floating to all seven of
- Georgetown Hospital
- Round Rock MedicalCenter
- North Austin MedicalCenter
- Heart Hospital of Austin
- St. Davids Main
- South Austin MedicalCenterInterested in hearing more about the
awesomebenefits currently being offered to join this amazing new
team? Here is a sneakpeek.Highlights:
- Flexible schedulingoptions
- Generous hourly rates
- Opportunity to advanceyour career and expand your nursing
skills by working in diverse environments.Submit your application
today to learn moreabout what this exciting new program has to
offer. A Recruiter will contact youwithin 24-48 hours.We are
currently seekingRegistered Nurses with experience in the following
- Cardiovascular IntensiveCare (CVICU / CVRU)
- Medical SurgicalIntensive Care
- Shock Trauma IntensiveCare (STICU)
- Critical Care Unit (CCU)Job Responsibilities:
- Identifies andindividualizes patient goals. Compares expected
and achieved outcomes ofnursing care utilizing the POC consistent
with the patients status, and thenformulates, individualizes, and
modifies patient plan of care.
- Completes assessments ofpatients/significant others response to
illness, the use of coping mechanismsand emotional needs, and
incorporates family/ significant other into plan ofcare and
reflects the plan of care is individualized for each patient.
- Identifies and completesassessments of patient/ significant
other educational needs. Develops and helpsimplement teaching plan.
Provides education consistent with patient's level ofunderstanding
using existing resources for patient/ significant others.
- Administers medicationsand treatments safely. Recognizes and
reports errors and unusual occurrences.Analyzes and identifies
- Recognizes and respondsto crisis situations. Notifies
appropriate individuals of actual or impendingcrisis.
- Reports and documentspatient's symptoms, responses, and
progress. Interventions are appropriate topatients symptoms,
responses, and progress More About Us:With more than 110 sites
across Central Texas,St. Davids HealthCare includes seven of the
areas leading hospitals with 1400beds and is one of the largest
health systems in Texas. The organization wasrecognized with a
Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Awardthe nations
highestpresidential honor for performance excellencein 2014. St.
Davids HealthCareis the third-largest private employer in the
Austin area, with more than 8,700employees.We offer you an
excellent total compensationpackage, including competitive salary,
excellent benefit package and growthopportunities. We believe in
our team and your ability to do excellent workwith us. Your
benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending,
life,disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program,
and employeestock purchase program. We would love to talk to you
about this fantasticopportunity.Qualifications Educationand
- Associate'sDegree in Nursing required
- Bachelor'sDegree in Nursing preferred
- Minimumof 2 years of RN experience with at least 1 of those
years in a Critical Careunit required License and Certifications:
- Currentlicense to practice professional nursing in the state of
Texas or CompactNursing License required. If Compact, aTexas
license is required 90 days after hire date.
- CurrentBLS certification required
- CurrentACLS certification required
- NIHStroke Certification required within 60 days of hireNotice
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking .For questions about your job application or this
site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: HCA., Pflugerville , RN / Registered Nurse / Texas / Permanent / Critical Care Registered Nurse-Float Pool Job, Healthcare , Pflugerville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!