Business Development Manager
Company: Yellowstone Landscape Group
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Are you interested in joining a dynamic and growing business
that values the unique aspirations of its employees, encourages
progressive practices and offers the opportunity to provide
customized and exceptional client service?Yellowstone Landscape is
now hiring a sales professional for our Austin Branch.As a Business
Development Manager, you will play an instrumental role in the
connection between Yellowstone Landscape and our prospective
clients - listening, consulting and building lasting
Yellowstone Landscape is dedicated to excellence in commercial
landscaping.As the largest privately-owned commercial landscaping
company in the nation, we offer exciting career opportunities for
Landscape Professionals across the United States.To learn more,
please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
- Responsible for driving the relationship development functions
for the Austin market.
- Prospect profitable commercial landscape maintenance
- Build strong, long-lasting relationships with prospective and
- Produce professionally-written proposals and communications for
clientele and for internal use.
- Review specifications and contract documentation for each
- Associate's Degree required and a Bachelor's Degree preferred;
relevant experience will be considered.
- Prior experience with a record of success in a consultative
- Prior landscape operations management experience required.
- A passion for service excellence.
- Superb professional communication skills, both written and
- Must be highly-motivated with excellent time management skills.
Why Join Yellowstone?
- Competitive pay; paid weekly
- Full group benefits package including health, dental, vision,
life and disability insurance, 401k with a company match, paid time
off and holiday pay
- Aggressive incentive plan
- Industry leading safety programs
- Company provided work shirts and safety gear
- Equipped with optimal and most professional equipment
- High profile customers, worksites and landscape results
- Opportunity to advance within one of the industry's fastest
- A company that values and appreciates YOU
Become part of the team dedicated to Excellence in Commercial
We are an EEO M/V/F/D
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Yellowstone Landscape Group, Pflugerville , Business Development Manager, Executive , Pflugerville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!