Dealer Relationship Manager - Chrysler Capital - Lubbock, TX
Company: Santander Holdings USA Inc
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Dealer Relationship Manager - Chrysler Capital - Lubbock,
TXCountry: United States of AmericaWHAT YOU WILL BE DOINGThe Dealer
Relationship Manager (Sr. Specialist, Dealer Sales - Annual) is
responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with
dealers in their assigned territory, advising on the Company's
underwriting guidelines, programs, and products in their specific
market and policies and procedures as a whole. They focus the
majority of their time deepening relationships with their dealers
by day to day management of dealer accounts, assisting in the loan
process, and providing best in class customer service and generally
acting as a liaison between their dealerships and the corporate
- Serves as the lead point of contact for all customer
- Ensures the timely and successful delivery of our solutions
according to customer needs and objectives.
- Develops new business with existing clients and/or identify
areas of improvement to meet goals.
- Analyzes and reviews all territory reports to identify business
opportunities by dealer and to prepare dealer visit
- Provides best in class customer service through daily
interaction with all internal and external associates and
- Answers client queries and identify new business opportunities
among existing customers.
- Liaises with cross-functional internal teams to improve the
entire customer experience.
- Establishes and cultivates relationships with all dealership
personnel in order to support growth targets.
- Provides training on all programs and initiatives.
- Provides follow up on outstanding approvals given and their
- Supports Originations, Dealer Services, Enterprise Fraud,
Titles, and various other internal departments as needed.
- Establishes targets within their territory and coordinating
meetings with Dealer Principals and Dealer Lending partners.
- Facilitates term sheet presentations and collecting financial
information and required closing documents.
- Assists their Dealer Lending partners with portfolio and
relationship management support.
- Educates the dealerships about new policies and
- Cultivates and fosters strong relationships with FCA Area Sales
Managers within their assigned territory.
- Conducts sales and finance presentations to demonstrate use of
- Education: - Bachelor's Degree: Business, Finance, Marketing or
equivalent degree or equivalent work experience. Equivalent
combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu
- Work Experience: - 3+ years ; Sales, Client Relations, Account
Management, and/or Relationship Management.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key
stakeholders as appropriate.
- Direct experience demonstrating best in class customer service
and relationship building skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and negotiation
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize multiple
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Flexibility to manage a territory and travel may be required on
a daily basis up to 100% of the time.
- Ability to resolve disputes to a level that satisfies all
partiesAt Santander, we value and respect differences in our
workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We
actively encourage everyone to apply.Santander is an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law.Employer Rights: This job
description does not list all of the job duties of the job. You may
be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties.
You may be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the
tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to
revise this job description at any time. This job description is
not a contract for employment and either you or the employer may
terminate at any time for any reason. Other English
Primary Location: -Santander Consumer, Texas, United States of
Other Locations: -Texas-Santander Consumer
Organization: -Santander Consumer USA Inc.
Keywords: Santander Holdings USA Inc, Pflugerville , Dealer Relationship Manager - Chrysler Capital - Lubbock, TX, Executive , Pflugerville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!