PACU Manager RN
Company: St. David's North Austin Medical Center
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Description Introduction Are you ready to manage in a new era as
a PACU Manager where building a healthier tomorrow is more than a
job? Our St. David's North Austin Medical Center team is committed
to partnership, innovation, legacy and improving more lives in more
ways. Share your resume today. Benefits We are committed to
providing our executives the support they need. At St. David's
North Austin Medical Center, we offer eligible colleagues an
attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental
and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health
Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more! Learn more about Employee
Benefits Our teams are dedicated to improving human life. Each year
about five percent of all U.S. hospital services happen at an HCA
Healthcare facility. Be an impact as a(an) PACU Manager where your
passion for leading and creativity are valued? We want your
knowledge and expertise! Job Summary and Qualifications The Manager
ensures high quality, patient-centered care through oversight of
the overall daily function and staffing of the unit/department. The
Manager monitors and evaluates the provision of nursing care in
accordance with established policies/procedures and holds staff
accountable for quality and clinical outcomes in support of
facility objectives.Participates in providing patient specific care
standards as directed, and follows service excellence standards to
ensure high levels of patient satisfaction.
- You will help create a superior clinical identity by
operationalizing evidence-based practices to enhance patient safety
and quality outcomes. Ensure adherence to standards of care.
- You will support efforts to reduce variation in clinical
practice and improve efficiency, effectiveness, and cost. Ensure a
culture of accountability and transparency in the provision of
- You will support the achievement of internal/external
benchmarks, accreditations, and designations.
- You will ensure compliance with all policies, procedures, and
- You will ensure equipment maintenance is performed regularly
and according to regulatory and/or accreditation standards.
- You will manage admissions and discharge processes to ensure
efficient throughput and high quality, patient-centered care.
- You will facilitate effective interdisciplinary care
coordination within and across departments. Ensure staff with
appropriate clinical competencies are assigned to meet patient care
- You will provide leadership in attaining and sustaining an
unparalleled patient experience. Instill accountability for
providing consistent, positive patient interactions that
differentiate the organization as a healthcare leader.
- You will review various feedback mechanisms and helps identify
opportunities to improve customer/patient satisfaction. Supports
the development and implementation of strategies to elevate the
- You will leverage various feedback mechanisms to benchmark
performance and identify opportunities to improve patient
- You will ensure compliance with evidence-based practices that
enhance patient experience and customer service.
- You will collaborate with subject matter experts and other
leaders to create an environment of teamwork that supports improved
outcomes and service.
- You will identify development opportunities or training needs
of individual employees and teams. What qualifications you will
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 90 days
of employment start date
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 90 days of
employment start date
- PALS Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse Diploma St. David s North Austin Medical
Center is a multi-specialty hospital in Texas with more than 360
beds. The facility is home to St. David s Children s Hospital , St.
David s Women s Center of Texas featuring a Level III NICU, a
Kidney Transplant Center, and the Texas Institute for Robotic
Surgery . Additional services offered at this medical center
include 24-hour emergency care, heart and vascular care, neurology
and neurosurgery, rehabilitation services, and inpatient and
outpatient surgery. St. David s North Austin Medical Center is part
of St. David s HealthCare, which is one of the largest healthcare
systems in Texas and the third-largest employer in the Austin area.
St. David s HealthCare was formed through a unique partnership
between HCA Healthcare and two local non-profits - St. David s
Foundation and Georgetown Health Foundation. HCA Healthcare has
been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent
an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable
care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Across HCA Healthcare s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses
and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a
healthier tomorrow." - Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive If this is the
kind of dynamic growth opportunity that compels you, apply for the
PACU Manager role. We are interviewing apply today! We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: St. David's North Austin Medical Center, Pflugerville , PACU Manager RN, Executive , Pflugerville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!