Company: Gattis Pizza (DoughPros)
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Now Hiring Gatti's Pizza General Manager for Pflugerville on
Grand Avenue PkwyWe are looking for an experienced General Manager
for the overall management of the day to day restaurant operations.
The General Manager is responsible for the on-going coaching,
motivating and training of employees and for ensuring Guests are
served a quality product in a clean and friendly
environment.Essential Functions:--- Ensures excellent guest service
that meets or exceeds expectations.
- Ensures that the restaurant is adequately staffed to meet guest
- Manages recruitment of hourly employees.
- Initiates and follows through on corrective action of hourly
- Ensures development of hourly employees, including maintaining
an environment that fosters employee motivation, development and
- Ensures all employees follow established guidelines for product
quality, availability, and excellence.
- Manages inventory, ordering and receiving.
- Practices prescribed facility cleanliness, maintenance, and
- Manages in compliance with Gatti's policies and procedures and
all local, state and federal regulations.
- Monitors the performance of the restaurant through analysis of
financial reports and results on Mystery Shop scores. Initiates
corrective action as required.
- Handles the development of short and long term financial and
operational plans for the restaurant in support of corporate
- Maintains a labor schedule that meets customer demand.
- Maintains weekly paperwork, cleanliness and organization of the
office, and with enforcing company policies.
- Maintains product and service quality standards by conducting
evaluations and investigating any complaints. Initiates corrective
action as required.
- Recommends local store marketing programs to build sales and
implements programs as directed.
- Maintains applicable preventative maintenance programs.
- Ensures the security and safety of the restaurant, its Guests
- Holds employees and self-accountable for methods, standards,
- Special projects as directed.--- Any other duties deemed
necessary.Experience and Skills Required:--- High School or GED.
College degree a plus.--- Minimum two (2) years management
experience in the food service industry, hospitality industry, or
retail industry. Must be at least 18 years old.--- Demonstrates
strong leadership and guest service skills.--- Demonstrates sound
reasoning and follow-through in decision-making processes.---
Demonstrates excellent organizational, financial and problem
solving skills.--- Ability to attract, train, retain, and motivate
quality employees.--- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced
environment.--- Must be food safe certified.Required Technical
Skills:--- Exposure to compiling, preparing, and maintaining store
level P&L statements, budgets, and cost controls.--- Basic
knowledge of PC functions in order to prepare and various
computerized store reports.--- Exposure to handling OSHA, EEOC,
FLMA, FLSA, and Health Department matters.--- Ability to
communicate well, both orally and in writing.--- Ability to coach
and direct employees.--- Understanding of "back of house" and
"front of house" operations.
Keywords: Gattis Pizza (DoughPros), Pflugerville , General Manager, Executive , Pflugerville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!