Company: Waste Connections
Posted on: January 25, 2023
We are offering a $10,000.00 Sign on Bonus for our 2nd Shift
Diesel Mechanictoperformpreventative maintenanceon our fleet of
garbage trucks and heavy equipment machines at our site in
Pflugerville, Texas. Individuals with 1+ years experience working
on heavy diesel trucks or those that have completed a Diesel
Technology program are encouraged to apply.This position has a
3:30PM start time, 8-10 hour shift, with occasional overtime. Great
pay, benefits and lots of room for growth!
- Conducts safety checks on vehicles and equipment.
- Completes required paperwork utilizing fleet maintenance
software program associated with repairing vehicles, documenting
parts usage, and accounting for repair times.
- Reviews, completes or assigns repairs identified on Driver
Vehicle Inspection Reports.
- Performs maintenance related work as required.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with corporate
and OSHA standards.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety
- Ability to effectively communicate needed repairs or tasks.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Preferably 1+year experience in heavy truck equipment
maintenance and repair or completion of a diesel tech program or
good attitude, willingness to learn, and strong work ethic is a
- Ability to read and comprehend service and technical
information.We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental,
vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life
insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect
with Your Future". For more information please visit
www.wasteconnections.com or call Serina Garcia at
737-268-8239.Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal
Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans)
Keywords: Waste Connections, Pflugerville , Diesel Mechanic, Engineering , Pflugerville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!