Company: Impact Fire Services
Posted on: March 14, 2020
Tuesday, March 3, 2020
Established in 2009, Impact Fire Services was the vision of a group
of experienced industry
professionals that wanted to build a best-in-class fire protection
and life safety company. Through superior customer service and
technical expertise, we have developed long-standing relationships
with the leading businesses in our markets. We are a full-service
fire protection company, providing installation, maintenance,
inspection, monitoring, and retrofit of fire safety systems. Come
join a dynamic team of fire protection professionals, many of whom
carry NICET and manufacturer certifications in leading brands.
Impact Fire has deep experience supporting many industries
including retail, healthcare, education and restaurants. Today, we
operate over 15 district offices across 9 states.
The Administrative Assistant efficiently and accurately perform
various administrative and clerical responsibilities assigned by
the Senior Vice President, as well as additional projects as
needed. The Senior Administrative Assistant also provides support
to the leadership team as time permits.
- Provides day-to-day administrative support, completing a wide
variety of administrative
tasks including, but not limited to professionally answering phone
calls, calendar maintenance, preparing/reconciling expense reports,
receiving and drafting, updating, preparing and/or sending written
correspondence, scheduling and arranging lunches, company dinners,
and other events.
- Determines appropriate routing of information and requests
requiring the Senior Vice
- Arranges travel plans (including but not limited to flights,
hotel, car service) for various members of the leadership team, as
well as guests traveling to the office. When travel
plans change at the last minute (foreseen or unforeseen), works
proactively, yet in coordination with the affected individual, to
meet the individuals needs as closely as possible.
- Assists the Senior Vice President in preparing for meetings,
presentations, conferences, etc.
Responsibilities may include creating and/or updating
presentations, drafting/compiling/distributing documents, preparing
reports or spreadsheets, etc.
- Schedules and organizes meetings and events, as well as vendor
coordination, and event
materials, both on-site and off-site.
- Maintain and coordinate memberships as well as licenses (new,
renewals and terminations).
- Assist with Fleet Management, as needed.
- Special duties, as assigned.
- A minimum of a high school diploma is required, an Associate's
Degree is preferred.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience supporting senior
management is required.
- Advanced-level skill in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Exemplary verbal and written communication, problem solving,
and collaboration skills
- Ability to anticipate leadership needs and collect or prepare
information for review and
action, with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, maintain confidentiality, work
independently and operate with professionalism in a changing
environment is required.
- Sound judgment and discretion with ability to independently
assess and resolve complex
situations and shift priorities as the need arises is
- A valid driver's license and a current sustainable good driving
- Satisfactory results in a company mandated criminal background
check and drug test.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position
will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate
in person, by telephone, and via email; and bend or lift up to
Impact Fire Services offers competitive pay based on skills and
experience, a comprehensive benefits package, including medical,
dental, vision, a 401(k) with company match, Short and Long-term
Disability, Paid Time Off, and holidays.
For consideration please apply on-line.
Keywords: Impact Fire Services, Pflugerville , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Pflugerville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!